You can download a PDF version of my academic CV (last update: February 2021)
- PhD in Mathematics at Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy, 2015.
- Master degree in Mathematics at the University of Pisa, Italy, 2012.
- Researcher, University of Pisa, Italy, (November 2018 – now).
- Researcher, ISTI-CNR, Italy (April 2017 – October 2018).
- Postdoc researcher, KU Leuven, Belgium (November 2015 – March 2017).
I am interested in the following topics:
- Polynomial eigenvalue problems: development of structured and structure – preserving linearizations, $\ell$-ifications, and fast methods for structured matrix equations.
- Rank structures and quasiseparable matrices: efficient representation of structured matrices and linearizations of matrix polynomials. Approximate low-rank structures for the solution of large-scale matrix equations.
- Rootfinding methods for high degree polynomials. Implementation and development of specific methods for the approximation of the roots of classes of polynomials.